-
August 21st, 2001, 03:37 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
ok..in five years my house will be paid for..my car..and i will be almost debt free..what i want most is to travel !!..SCOTLAND here i come!..and on another note..i kinda hope i have someone to share it all with me..*S..and quite possibly after that..children..*VBS*
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 06:51 AM
#12
Inactive Member
hmmm... well, i'll be in my 20's then *LOL* ummm... finished skool (hopefully) wit a car.. OUT of revy, OUT of BC, livin tha singles life, cuz thataway i can play tha fields *G* an ummm.. i'll have a car.. hopefully i won't be on probation no more.. or again
------------------
I'm getting sick and tired of wasting time, being social, i need diversion for a
while. It's time to understand that sanity is over rated, i could forget it with
a smile.
-
August 21st, 2001, 08:45 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*sighs wistfully at Paige's youth*
*shakes that off*
In 5 years, i see myself over 40......
*doesn't wanna answer that any furthur at this point* *LOL*
*waves n runs*
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 09:15 AM
#14
Macydamn
Guest
In 5....I'll be 22 DAMNIT*glares at everyone*
Still a super model for Versace...
Still dating.....that guy that was in that movie with Whoopi, Drew and that other chick....Chris somebody...I forget his name 'cause it really isn't important.
I'll eat what I want when I want....and have all of the money in the world.
Oh yeah....and I'll still be able to defy the laws of gravity..
*GRINZ*
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 09:16 AM
#15
Macydamn
Guest
OH...it was Matthew.....
Matthew McConehey.....(sp)
But, I told ya, that isn't important. We were talkin' about ME memememememe!
------------------
[This message has been edited by Macydamn (edited August 21, 2001).]
-
August 21st, 2001, 11:22 AM
#16
Inactive Member
still with Jake *s*
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 12:24 PM
#17
Inactive Member
sitting in a little room in my basement taking calls from people who want to dig large holes in their back yards.....
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 03:54 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Hopefully wrestling by then.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"Leave me alone don't want your promises no more,
cause rock n roll is my religion and my law,
won't ever change may think it's strange,
you can't kill rock n roll it's here to stay."
-Ozzy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks